The competition for talent is fierce. We help you to overcome the sustainability capacity gap to upskill your workforce, embed sustainability in your culture, and make you an attractive employer that invests in the growth of your people.
Why this matters
Demand for sustainability talent is growing.
Tight labour markets mean talent is hard to find. And the growing demand for in-house sustainability expertise in companies globally mean that sustainability talent is rarer still. In this environment, it is more important than ever to be viewed as an ESG and sustainability employer of choice.
Upskill your existing workforce.
In addition to attracting new sustainability talent, it makes a lot of sense to invest in your existing team’s culture, knowledge and skills. By embedding sustainability into your values, people strategy and learning systems, you will drive engagement and increase connections between business strategy and day-to-day operations.
How we help
- Recruit and retain top ESG and sustainability talent
- Equip and empower your team through focused, hands-on learning, tailored to your industry
- Unlock creativity and accelerate innovation by creating a culture of sustainability ownership
- Reduce the need for external consultants (At Upswing, we like to train ourselves out of jobs)
- Engage an Upswing team member as a fractional CSO
Get in touch
Director, ESG and Responsible Supply Chain
More about Michelle
More about Rahul